We provide shipping and transportation of goods and materials throughout the U. S. and Alaska.
LTL OR PARTIAL LOADS
Partial shipments are always small and meet these guidelines:
- can weigh up to 24,000 lbs
- length of up to 30’
- width of up to 102”
- height up to 13’6” from the ground once on trailer
These types of shipments can be transported by enclosed vans or flatbed trailers depending on how and where they are loaded and unloaded. They will always save you money because you do not have to pay for a full truck; however, they can take up to a week longer to be delivered on a long out-of-state hauls.
If an LTL or partial load is oversized, wider than 102” or taller than 13’6” on trailer, permits and possibly escorts will be acquired by our carriers, and in turn these oversized loads will be more expensive.
- take up a full 48’ - 53’ trailer
- up to 102” wide
- weigh up to 48,000 lbs
- depending on the material shipped and the loading and unloading methods, vans, refrigerated vans or various types of flatbed trailers can be used
- heavy machinery, equipment, parts or materials
- exceeds the maximum width of 102”
- exceeds maximum height of 13’6”
- exceeds maximum total weight of 80,000 lbs
- maximum lengths vary by state
- permitting and escorting requirements vary by state
A Truck Connection reviews your load specifications in order to ensure all contacts and necessary requirements are met. This allows for timely loading and unloading and for both the shipper and receiver to remain updated on the process.